Home maintenance does not end with both the daily home cleaning and regular repairs when necessary. There are many other things to consider such as local mouse control in London which is very necessary when unwanted visitors come to your home. When this happened, you have to take control of things, and this would be best done by hiring specialists in the fight against various types of pests – mice, rats, cockroaches, bedbugs and more. It is unthinkable to live in the company of any of these species, so do not allow their population to grow and do what is necessary. Call Archers Pest Control and drive away unwanted guests.
Have mice in your home? Don’t worry because there is a solution on the horizon
Among the most common pests are mice that can inhabit any home. They sneak in unnoticed, create populations and interfere with home comfort. All this causes the occupants of the property to complain about their health and safety and this in turn raises the need for the intervention of specialists to fight mice. Archers Pest Control is the best solution for you to bet on when it comes down to pest invasion. Trust this company completely when:
- There are traces of mouse feces in certain places in your home;
- You have noticed that there are traces of scratches, holes and other indications on the surfaces that are a sign that you are dealing with rodents;
- You hear strange noises in your home coming from the attic and not only. It’s probably mice that roam freely on your property;
- You have seen rodents with your own eyes etc.
It is useful to know that the mice can find their way to your home using pipes and sewers, cavities in the walls and do not bother in any way to find the way to your property, in which to subsequently create their own population. The only thing you can do to stop this vicious circle is to:
- Always store food and leftover food;
- Observe very high hygiene;
- Disinfect countertops and other kitchen surfaces. It is good to do the same with the other rooms;
- Call pest control professionals when you have any doubts that they are in your home.
These simple rules will protect you from future problems with annoying pests which, however, are often not affected by the measures you have taken. Some species can withstand even aggressive repellents so bet on the safe and let someone else lead this fight…
How Archers Pest Control helps
The first and most important thing in pest control like mice is to find the point from which they enter. Then, an action plan is made that must work 100% for the results to be lasting. In this case, Archers Pest Control will do an excellent job in just a few easy steps:
- Site visit, detailed inspection of the terrain and detection of pests and their movement/population. This is done with the help of special equipment that includes video surveillance;
- Risk assessment and the degree of infection;
- Setting traps that contain rodenticides;
- They must be kept out of the reach of children and pets;
- The next stage is to analyze the results and consider the future strategy. If the pests are not destroyed, even more aggressive methods of treatment are applied;
- Preparation of a plan for prevention of future mouse invasion etc.
It’s a good idea to place food baits to distract mice from your property. Do it as soon as the treatment of your property is over so that you do not have the same problems over time. And remember – you can call Archers Pest Control even if it is another type of pest.